Michelle’s Ridic Salad
My cousin, Ty, and his beautiful wife, Michelle, brought a pasta salad to the potluck. She named it, not me. She cracks me up.
It’s not only ridiculously easy but also ridiculously delicious!
Above are the “Three T’s” – Ty, Tram and the Twins. Below is Michelle with Zoey … doing … I’m not sure what but they sure are cute!
Ridiculously Easy Pasta Salad
- 1 pound package of cavatappi (corkscrew) pasta
- Olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, cored and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded, cored and diced
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 8-ounce package grated cheddar cheese
- 1 package mini pepperoni slices
- Salt and pepper
Boil pasta according to package directions – don’t overcook.
Pour pasta in large bowl and add a little olive oil. Add all the diced vegetables and pepperoni, mix together.
Add more olive oil if needed to mix better. Add cheese…which will start melting and taste delicious. Salt and pepper to taste.
Serves 6 to 8
No matter what, there always seems to be a line at the food. 🙂